- Cardiff City FC Community & Education Foundation - Finance Co-ordinator29 August 2014
Cardiff City FC Community & Education Foundation is seeking to employ a dynamic individual with background in finance and administration.
- Glamorgan Cricket - Strength & Conditioning Coach29 August 2014
The aim of the Glamorgan sports science and medicine strategy is to optimise the Club’s best players’ availability and performance through the provision of outstanding sports science and medicine services.
- Events Coordinator - British Gymnastics27 August 2014
Working as part of the Events Team, the successful candidate will be supporting the Events Manager with the successful co-ordination and delivery of a number of designated events around the UK
- Welsh Yachting Association - Administrative Assistant26 August 2014
We are seeking a proactive, organised and flexible administrator to provide effective support to our head office and regional staff.
- Workforce Development Manager21 August 2014
To facilitate the delivery of Welsh Netball’s Strategic Plan, responsible for the growth and development of the Netball Workforce (paid and voluntary) and for ensure growth of the membership of Welsh Netball.
- Welsh Netball - Head of Elite Performance21 August 2014
To be responsible for all aspects of Welsh Netball’s Performance Plan including elite player and elite coach development programmes, the direct coaching of the Wales Senior team and executive responsibility for the Celtic Dragons management teams, management responsibility for all age group squads, sports science and other elite player support.
- Programme Coordinator21 August 2014
Youth Sport Trust are looking for a Programme Coordinator, supporting a range of our Welsh youth engagement projects and programmes.
- Digital Production Technician19 August 2014
Working within Marketing & Communications, the successful candidate can expect to be part of an in-house digital production team using the latest digital media channels to drive communications and promotion of the sport, including live video streaming from domestic and international events and the production/editing of features and digital learning materials.
- General Manager - Welsh Sports Association19 August 2014
Welsh Sports Association are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join the team as General Manager on a one year fixed-term contract.
- Coaching Network Manager14 August 2014
To lead and manage the relationships with identified regional and local agencies in their delivery of coaching services to develop and implement a nationally co-ordinated coaching network, to meet the needs of the National Governing Bodies of Sport and Sport England Programmes.
- Education Resources Administrator14 August 2014
As part of our on-going commitment to developing high quality resources, British Gymnastics Education Department is recruiting an Administrator with good word processing and desktop publishing skills to join and support the team.
- Book Keeper & Office Administrator14 August 2014
Wales Squash & Racketball (WSRB), supported by Sport Wales, are seeking a forward looking and dynamic individual to join our successful team as we enter a new phase of our strategic development.
- British Gymnastics - Performance Sport Operations Manager13 August 2014
The role will include organising and providing administrative support for the Executive Director – Technical & Education and the Head of Performance Sport and will be the line manager for the Logistics Co-ordinator and the Performance Sport Administrator.
- British Gymnastics - Performance Sport Administrator13 August 2014
Working within the Performance Sport Department and reporting in to the Operations Manager, this role is required to take on all of the day-to-day administration tasks within the department in order to support colleagues with the planning and delivery of elite athlete, national squad and talent development programmes and activities.
- Physical Literacy Programme for Schools - Strategic Lead08 August 2014
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated person to be involved in the Physical Literacy Programme for Schools
- British Gymnastics - Sport Programme Officer08 August 2014
To work with the relevant Performance Manager to plan and deliver elite athlete and national squad programmes and activities.
- Water Wings Swim School - Bridgend (Swimming Teachers & Lifeguards)29 July 2014
We require swimming teachers and a lifeguard
- AYP Officer (Swansea) 2 posts18 July 2014
As part of the ongoing development and expansion of Active Young People initiatives in Swansea, we are looking to appoint two highly enthusiastic and committed individuals as AYP Officers.
- Community Sport Coach (X4 Posts Part Time)18 July 2014
As part of the ongoing development and expansion of Active Young People initiatives in Swansea, the City and County of Swansea are looking to appoint a number of highly enthusiastic and committed individuals as Community Coaches to deliver across a variety of sport and physical activity programmes.
- Hockey Wales - Talent Development Coaching vacancies30 June 2014
Do you want to work at the forefront of Hockey Wales’ exciting and evolving Talent Development Programme?