- Hockey Wales - 360 Hockey Centre Programme Mentor16 October 2014
The Talent development pathway has emerged as part of the holistic ‘Hockey for Life’ framework.
- Welsh Athletics - 3 x vacancies13 October 2014
There are currently 3 vacancies at Welsh Athletics.
- Swansea City AFC Community Trust - Premier League for Sport Casual Coach13 October 2014
To deliver sport sessions to young people throughout Swansea and the surrounding areas as part of the Premier League 4 Sport (PL4S) programme.
- Gymnastics Coach - Gwynedd13 October 2014
Level 2 coach required in Gwynedd area.
- The Outdoor Partnership - Non Executive Finance Director10 October 2014
The Outdoor Partnership is looking to recruit a non-executive Finance Director on the Board.
- England Golf - County Development Officer (Hampshire)10 October 2014
England Golf is seeking applications for the position of Hampshire County Development Officer.
- Cricket Wales - Wales' Boys Under 13s Cricket Coach10 October 2014
- Welsh Cycling - Administrator (Event Support)10 October 2014
Welsh Cycling is now seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to be responsible for the administration of cycling events programme across Wales.
- Golf Union Wales - Championship Manager 07 October 2014
An exciting job opportunity has arisen within the Golf Union of Wales.
- Newport City Council - Trustee's (new leisure services body)23 September 2014
Newport City Council is starting the search for an inaugural board of trustees who will run a new leisure services body in Newport.
- FAW - Player Registration Coordintaor12 September 2014
Responsible for the operation of processes and procedures related to the registration of amateur and professional players within Wales.
- Swansea Gymanstics Centre - Centre Manager12 September 2014
This exciting new position offers an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic manager to lead a new team in what will be one of Wales' premier gymnastics facilities.
- Workforce Development Manager21 August 2014
To facilitate the delivery of Welsh Netball’s Strategic Plan, responsible for the growth and development of the Netball Workforce (paid and voluntary) and for ensure growth of the membership of Welsh Netball.
- Welsh Netball - Head of Elite Performance21 August 2014
To be responsible for all aspects of Welsh Netball’s Performance Plan including elite player and elite coach development programmes, the direct coaching of the Wales Senior team and executive responsibility for the Celtic Dragons management teams, management responsibility for all age group squads, sports science and other elite player support.
- AYP Officer (Swansea) 2 posts18 July 2014
As part of the ongoing development and expansion of Active Young People initiatives in Swansea, we are looking to appoint two highly enthusiastic and committed individuals as AYP Officers.
- Community Sport Coach (X4 Posts Part Time)18 July 2014
As part of the ongoing development and expansion of Active Young People initiatives in Swansea, the City and County of Swansea are looking to appoint a number of highly enthusiastic and committed individuals as Community Coaches to deliver across a variety of sport and physical activity programmes.
- Hockey Wales - Talent Development Coaching vacancies30 June 2014
Do you want to work at the forefront of Hockey Wales’ exciting and evolving Talent Development Programme?
- England Golf - Women & Girls Participation Manager20 May 2014
The role of the Women & Girls Participation Manager is to oversee, manage and implement the Women & Girls action plan in line with the England Golf Strategic Plan and support implementation at regional and county level through the network of Development Officers and County Golf Partnerships (CGPs).
- British Gymnastics - IT Developer01 May 2014
British Gymnastics is constantly working to improve its IT systems and services to both staff and members and is currently contributing to a number of headline projects and investments.
- SkillsActive - Trustees & Board Members 23 April 2014
SkillsActive is the Sector Skills Council for Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing which covers the sectors of sport and recreation, health and fitness, the outdoors, playwork, caravans, and hair and beauty.