There are three workshops that
support the Team Manager Development Pathway for sport in
- Workshop 1: Foundations of Effective Team
- Workshop 2: Effective Management of Teams Overnight
Stays & Overseas
- Workshop 3: Effective Management of Teams at Major
Its purpose is to
provide a useful reference for anyone in the role of team manager,
regardless of your sport, the level of team performance or the
length of time you have spent in your role.
The three workshops in the series provide additional learning
opportunities for those involved in supervising teams locally;
overseeing overnight stays in the UK and abroad and managing groups
during major national and international events. They provide a
forum for new or existing Managers to network with their peers,
explore and share best practice relating to the role, reflect on
their current competencies and identify areas for improvement.
This is a ground breaking programme as Wales is the only Home
Country to offer such a programme to its Team Managers.
Please view the workshop dates
page to view forthcoming courses.
How much does it cost to
- £50 for National Governing Body Members (membership number
- £80 for non members of a National Governing Body